Monday, March 15, 2010

Very irritated sensitive skin and foundation(makeup) problem?

I have to wear foundation and full coverage at that because my skin is so uneven and really bright red in color. Problem is all the foundations I have tried has made my skin irritated. I am using Almay Clear Complexion Makeup at the moment and I think it is breaking me out. I am a working college student on a tight budget and cannot afford really expensive products. Is there any makeup they make for very sensitive skin, oily skin that is somewhat good for skin? I have tried mineral makeup but no matter what they say it just does not cover good enough for my ugly face. Thanks everyone for your time!
Very irritated sensitive skin and foundation(makeup) problem?
Eeek! Don't use Clear Complexion, it contains salicylic acid which is not good for us sensitive skin types. I would also like to know what you are using in terms of cleanser and moisturizer, because it may have irritating ingredients in it as well. If you want to stick with Almay, I recommend you trying the Nearly Naked line,http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcol.aspx... putting the foundation all over and then use the concealer over your red parts. It is oil-free so it won't clog your pores.





You can also try one of my fave drugstore lines, Physician's Formula. Here is their super intense concealer for your redness: http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/p... and I would put their liquid http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/p... or powder mineral make up over top.





Please go to my blog and email me if you have any questions ... I totally understand the frustrations of redness and rosacea. It can be awful with a burning red face. Luckily there are options.


No comments:

Post a Comment