Thursday, March 11, 2010

Uneven skin tone?

I have pretty fair skin...especially in the winter now.





But my legs seem to be darker than the rest of me...and my butt alot lighter than me. I know that happens to alot of people...but it's winter, and I haven't had a tan in about a year, and my skin hasn't gone back to my natural color.





So should I use something to lighten my skin color? I stay out of the sun, and use sunblock already. I exfoliate my skin, drink plenty of water and use lotion. It's been like this for a long time.
Uneven skin tone?
I have extremely fair skin too, and what people like us don't seem to realize is that our flaws look more noticable than others. Everyone has them, it's just that it is easier to see on fairer skinned people. Even in the winter you do get a bit of color. The sun never goes away. Really, there's not too much you can do about it besides exfoliate a lot and maybe try a self tanner. I love Loreal's sublime bronze in medium-deep. Gorgeous and very natural looking.
Uneven skin tone?
Try getting a fakee tan that should work x
Reply:People with fair skin are more noticable, try to use a tanning bed or fake products to help enhance the color.


No comments:

Post a Comment