Sunday, March 14, 2010

Skin toners/moisturizers?

I usually use just an acne cleanser such as neutrogena acne wash then I use some random lotion my mom gets ~ ~ from nivea. Im not to sure if it clogs my pores or not... but I hear I should be using a toner and the correct lotion/moisturizer to keep a healthy looking skin. any suggestions? my skin type is normal so I dont know what type of skin toners and lotion/moisturizers I should be using! please help
Skin toners/moisturizers?
oil of olay for me
Skin toners/moisturizers?
The drugstore lotions have oils and/or alcohol. So yes they can clog pores. The one I use and highly recommend is the Hydrating Creme Concentrate from bee-Luscious. It is made just for your face and does not have any oils, alcohol or harsh chemicals. It leaves your face feeling powdery soft.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store


No comments:

Post a Comment