Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin tone changes..?

Why is it that alot of times,i notice that when at night or when i'm at home,my skin is darker,more like,dull?? when actually i have fair skin,does it have anything to do with skin tone varies in the night or day?or it depends on the light?..or is it actually i dont have a good complexion? i'm just so curious abt it..lol..
Skin tone changes..?
Daylight tells the "true" story of your skin's complextion! Lights in department stores and regular light bulbs give you "false readings". I can't count the times that I've gone into a department store and bought a color of foundation or blush and then gotton outside and it look WAY too dark! Also I noticed that in the mornings when I put my makeup on and then go outside, my eyes would be too dark or my blush too heavy. So one day I was in home depot and found these flourescent bulbs that go in your regular light fixtures and they have a color called "daylight" and it REALLY looks like daylight in your home! Now I have these everywhere in my house and they also save energy and they last forever! You should try them! I was amazed at how true the color was to the real thing! You should try them in your bathroom and see what difference they make.
Skin tone changes..?
it could depend on what you're wearing. If you're cool skinned, warm colours like oranges or yellows will wash you out. If you're warm, colours like berry reds or other colours with blue undertones will wash you out.





If the veins in your wrists are blue, you're a cool. If they're green you're warm.





it also depends on light, yes :) If your lights are yellow hued, cool skin will look sallower and warm skin will brighten up. If your lights are pink, the opposite will occur.





that might be what's going on


No comments:

Post a Comment