Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin Routine?

Looking for a radient skin routine.


My skin is very clear and never dry or oily.


I live in Ontario and am looking for an affordable routine to give myself a healthy glow and keep my skin healthy.


any suggestions or ideas?
Skin Routine?
Skin:


Every night I apply those big 500ml Jergens or Vaseline skin care cream on my legs and arms. After bath, I apply those anti-cellulite cream I get from Yves Rocher (a mail order manufacter for those who want non animal tested products). Then, at morning, I usually wake up an hour or two before school so I can apply those perfumed body lotions. I use Baby phat's lotion.





Face:


*only wash face twice a day


At morning, I use toothpaste as facial wash because it makes me more energized for the day. I then use Clean %26amp; Clear's Daily pore freezing toner (but you have to freeze it overnight), then, Clearasil's Acne coverup in case I have acne.


At night, I wash my face with Clearasil's total control which is a sucky face wash because it does no progress so I recommend anything Biore. I then use Loreal's toner which I forgot the name. I skip moisturizing.


1 comment:

  1. You might want to add a facial masque to your skin care routine. Try Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque which is great for deep cleansing skin that is prone to pimples and enlarged pores to leave skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Follow the link below to get a coupon for $1.00 off and give it a try. Hope you enjoy.

    www.bit.ly/QH_Coupon

    ReplyDelete