Thursday, March 11, 2010

Skin resurfacing recommendation anyone?

I've tried everything fromn Proactive, to over the counter scrubs and had a nasty reaction to birth control pills (the hormones give me NASTY migraines; but the skin did clear up!). Anyways, I do wash my face, but I have blotches and little pimple marks all over my face. The dr said I'm not as bad as he's seen other's, but still I'd like to have clear skin for once in my life!





I've been reading about microdermabrasion, but heard it doesn't clear up everything. Then I read about getting a mild micropeel which sounds much better. What about laser treatment? Any info from someone who's gotten skin resurfacing or something similiar would be of great help. Or at least someone who works in the dermatology area would be awesome too.
Skin resurfacing recommendation anyone?
I had laser resurfacing done on my face in 2001. It's the best thing I have ever done. My face is smooth, free of age spots and is definitely tighter. Think instant face lift. I am 51 and look in my early 40's. Make sure the plastic surgeon is very experienced in this field. You would not want scarring. My skin was on the dry side, I might note. My daughter got a prescription from a dermatologist for her pimples and she rubs on the cream at the first sign of an outbreak and has had a clear face for over a year now. Her skin is oily. Good luck!
Skin resurfacing recommendation anyone?
DRINKING more water can help some.


No comments:

Post a Comment