Sunday, March 14, 2010

Skin problem on hand, what could it be, help!!!?

My sister has this skin problem. It first started out as little skin colored dots/blisters on middle finger and now it is getting severe spreading to other fingers densely. It is very dense. And, those skin colored dots turns into red when it gets severe. It is intensely itchy and has burning feelings. Further, there are cuts and bruises. She complains that it hurts like hell. What could it be?
Skin problem on hand, what could it be, help!!!?
Eczema. She needs to see a Dermatologist. I had the same thing. It oozed, and itched, and burned, and drove me crazy. the Dermatologist can give her a script for a gel that will clear it right up.
Skin problem on hand, what could it be, help!!!?
I get something similar on my feet, its called chilblains. I get blisters and my feet burn and itch and then the blisters burst and they start to feel better. Its triggered when I have cold feet and warm them up to quickly (like jumping in a hot bath). They start to tingle immediately and Iknow im going to get blisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment