Sunday, March 14, 2010

Skin Probems!!!?

well a year ago i started noticing that my face,neck,legs and arm's skin tone was way darker than the rest of the body and i thought it was because i never really used sunscreen(only at the beach)...so i didnt give it any attention. 7 months ago i decided to stay out of the sun as much as i could to see if the tan will disappear. It's been almost 7 months since then and i havent seen no improvement i even wore sunscreen(spf30) while outside but nothing happened. I also see people that are outside all the time and never get a tan. Can anyone please help me suggesting any body scrubs or anything to recover my real skin tone(nothing that will harm my skin)....THANKS
Skin Probems!!!?
You should probably talk to your doctor or dermetologist about this.

Careers

No comments:

Post a Comment