Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin help- sensitive, dry, red, acne, blackheads, etc. What do I use???

OK, I know this is really gross, but I'm getting rather tired of my skin being utter crap. It's sensitive, so anything that I use (especially moisturizers, ironically enough) dry it out/kinda burn. Despite the dryness, I have HORRIBLE acne (and oily skin- I don't understand how the same patch of skin can be dry and oily at once, but it is) and blackheads and it's red and lumpy and gross and impossible to cover up. So basically, I need a good skincare routine/products and some good concealer/power suggestions. Thanks!
Skin help- sensitive, dry, red, acne, blackheads, etc. What do I use???
Don't buy anything over the counter. The best way to get rid of acne is to go to a dermatologist. They can also recommend light treatments on your skin if the acne medication doesn't work.





As far as makeup, use Bare Essentials (great for people with skin issues -- all natural and doesn't irritate the skin). Clinique makes really good concealers as well.
Skin help- sensitive, dry, red, acne, blackheads, etc. What do I use???
Their is a acne line by Arbonne go on to their website and buy it. I totally works. it worked for me and all of my friends it is awesome. I t might be a little expensice but stiil it really works
Reply:I would try noxxema they sell it really cheap. You can get it almost anywhere. If you dont find it look for clearasil acne/blackhead treatment. I used this stuff and it knocked my blackhead out in 3 days!!!! It gentaly bleaches out the pimple or blackhead of its color and gentally replenishes the skin to normal!!


No comments:

Post a Comment