Sunday, March 14, 2010

Skin condition?

It's kind of gross...but I have this hard skin spot on my feet...edge of my food, right next to my small toe and I have it both on my feet. It looks kind of bumpy and has many layers of skin than any other part of my body. What is this called? Caless? I don't know how to spell it, sorry. I want to know how to spell it please, if anyone know about it.





I heard it does that when you rub skin a lot...but I don't know?





Anyways, it's driving me nuts! It's itching constantly, doesn't hurt though...I want to get rid of it because it's annoying me so much...but how? Anyone know how to get rid of it without cutting it? Even I cut it, it regrows and it's really not fun...It's thick so even I feel itchy, I can't really scratch it.





I heard someone telling me to rub baby lotion 3 times a day but it didn't really work...I just want to get rid of it badly and if anyone knows how to do it, please tell me!
Skin condition?
It's a callous. Soak your feet in a warm soak for a couple of minutes. Then get a foot file and scrub the area. Sometimes you have to do it a couple times to get it all off. Once it's gone lotion, lotion, lotion your tootsies every day. Avon makes some nice feet products that help to remove it and then keep it soft.
Skin condition?
well, at least you admit the spelling problem.....anyway use a pumice stone for those calluses.


cause of a callus is usually bad fitting shoes, everyone gets them.


stay well.
Reply:Hello I'm a nurse. This could be what you said, but I think it's something else. It's hard to diagnose without looking at it, but I would see a dermatologist. Unfortunately you need to see your primary doctor first for a referral, but you should go this route. Also the lotions wouldn't help much because it's calloused pretty bad from the sounds of it. What's alarming to me is that it has an itch, which could very well be a rash of some sort. The dermatologist is the best doctor to see for this. who knows you primary doctor might be able to take care of the problem for you and save you that second trip to another doctor. The only cream I would recommend for you until you see the doctor is hydro cortisone anti-itch cream for the discomfort and the itch. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment