Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin bleaching creams, wha twill they do to me? PLEASE ANSWER.?

I hear it makes your skin darker after use, and i would like to know if it is permanent. Also how long does it last, and what kind it the best and cheapest you can get at a local store like Publix or Winn Dixie? Ive also heard it permanently makes skin lighter, is this true? Also how much lighter does it make your skin, is it extremely noticeable or minorly?
Skin bleaching creams, wha twill they do to me? PLEASE ANSWER.?
it depends which one use i've used fair lovely mulivtivamtem creame it was okay but fair lovely has bath scrub which is preety good you can get at indain and chinese markets also thier shisedo i haven't tried yet but it works fast. however when use belching creames do your neck and cheack the ingredaiments it would be a better a idea to stick to home remides like


lemon


milk


honey


yogurt


and the best baby powder it works it nice but it slow


p.s use sun screen
Skin bleaching creams, wha twill they do to me? PLEASE ANSWER.?
it tears layers of your skin away. don't use it.
Reply:it makes you a shade lighter. I use to use it and I looked really pale. Didn't match the shade of my neck. Don't use it unless you have age spots or something, then use it on that


No comments:

Post a Comment