Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sensitive Skin?

I have very sensitive skin ... and recently, it's getting worse.





First, I have oily skin, which causes acne.


To counter that, I use acne medicine.





I also use a lotion.





Here's what I do:





Morning:


Wash face


Dry


Lotion


Acne Medication





I leave the acne cream on all day.





Night:


Wash face


Dry


Lotion


Acne cream








The problem is, the acne medicine makes my skin flaky.


So I have oily but flaky skin with acne here and there.





What should I do to stop the flakiness?


Foundation will not go on smoothly on my face!!





Thanks.
Sensitive Skin?
Choose a lotion consisting entirely of natural ingredients instead of chemicals. Apply moisturizer both in the morning and in the evening before going to bed. Facial peeling occasionally can minimize wrinkling and other aging signs.





It can be a problem if you have sensitive skin as well as acne. Most of the treatments for acne contain strong chemicals, which can irritate your skin and aggravate your condition. Use only the natural products for acne. Buy gentle cleansers, meant for your skin type. Do not wash your skin frequently as it can irritate the skin


http://www.total-skin-care.com/category/...
Sensitive Skin?
I make my own organic lotions. I do have a formula with essential oils that help combat acne naturally. You might want to try my acne formula!





check out the eBay sale at:





http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA... Report It

Reply:change your diet and drink more water is all i can say. otherwise theres medication.


No comments:

Post a Comment