Thursday, March 11, 2010

Red, dry skin around the eye?

I know there are already questions about this issue.


But in most of those questions people recomend using steroid creams.





In my case, this thing started as really dry skin right below my eyes (both are affected, but the left one's worse). I have been using some moisturizers, but they don't seem to work and the skin keeps peeling.


Sometimes it gets red and inflamated and then it goes away.





Yesterday it was like that, so I decided to put some steroid cream (hydrocortisone) and today when I wake up I have this even "reder" skin! --%26gt; http://i31.tinypic.com/15xp99k.jpg





I've always been an "eczema-person", with some skin problems related to the dryness of my skin, and I have to go to a dermatologist like once a year since I was born.


I know I should go to the dermatologist (again), and I'm going to do so next week, but can somebody tell me what is (probably) wrong this time?
Red, dry skin around the eye?
This isn't a personal recommendation but I have a friend using it and she says it's fab, she has excema too.


http://www.skinshop.co.uk/item.asp?i=262





I get excema on my lids rather than below my eyes but I did find the link below which may be of use.


No comments:

Post a Comment