Sunday, March 14, 2010

I've this skin disease where my goosebumps becomes very big at certain areas on my skin.?

I have big goosebumps patches on my skin like my hand, neck, and legs.. what skin disease is this?can it be treated.???i just never look normal coz it's always there.. but when i'm cold it gets worser coz it can be seen clearly.. but i just dont understand why in a hot climate the patches of goose bumps is still big ... it never goes away. and it looks horrible coz i have a lot of it like patches... usually on my arms, neck and my leg.. i need help. i need to know what skin disease is this and how it can be treated...Those who suffer from the same skin disease like i have please answer me and (doctors or dermatologist) i need your help... Thank you.. By the way i live in a hot climate in Malaysia.. thank you
I've this skin disease where my goosebumps becomes very big at certain areas on my skin.?
From what you say it can be


1. Prickly heat


2. Allergic reaction to some food





If it is prickly heat you need not take medicine -





just wear loose cloth's or cotton cloths, ( sweating soaking and allowing to sweat )





Have cold water shower 2 times a day.





Avoid chicken, and mangoes and egg in diet





Eat lot of cucumbers, water melon, yogurt or butter milk if available





Try prickly heat powers





If these dont help you in 1 week or it aggravate consult a good doctor


No comments:

Post a Comment