Monday, March 15, 2010

How to tighten skin?

Hi Im 16 years old 6 feet tall and I have a problem with lose skin. I used to weigh about 210 lbs and now I weigh around 173. I have excess skin in my abdomen area and have tried a lot of creams that claim to tighten skin (ex. collagen creams, amino acids, vitamin c). I started to lose weight about two summers ago and since then I have stayed at about the same weight and havent seen an improvement on my skin.What can i do? Should I try HGH creams but im not sure if they tighten skin or not? Help
How to tighten skin?
Go to a doctor about it. I'm not a doctor, but I know that it usually tightens by itself normally. How long have you lost that much weight? If it has been more than a few months, then maybe you should see a doctor.





Before you see a doctor, though, I suggest increasing the muscle in your abdomen by doing crunches and other abdominal exercises.





I don't think the creams really work well. Don't use HGH unless prescribed by a doctor.
How to tighten skin?
no creams will help, you MUST see a cosmetic surgeon if the skin is that loose. IT is the only way. First try doing abdominal excercises for a while. Go to a gym, do searches online. Congrats on the weight loss!


No comments:

Post a Comment