Thursday, March 11, 2010

How to make my skin more yellow ?

my skin colour is very odd. In some light my skin tone looks yellow, in other times it looks redish brown. In bright light my skin looks quite fair- light weatish, but other times its looks different shades of yellow-brown-red. when there is no light my skin looks dark, but very clear.


I have used fairness creams in the past and have also used home remedies to lighten skin. Currently i am using besan flour, tumeric and mixed with milk. Does this facepack lighten the skin ?
How to make my skin more yellow ?
jaundice?
How to make my skin more yellow ?
Maybe you should be using a make up to even out skin tone. Try bare minerals, it works great. You're skin is going to look different in all different types of light. You should apply make up in unfiltered natural light. That way you know what you truly look like.
Reply:acne and pimples irritating u and u want to become beautiful.


dont worry.open http://www.naturebeautytips.blogspot.com


and u`ll see some blue color links


open the blue color links for acne treatment,natural beauty tips and for tips to fight and cure skin problems..these tips and remedies will really work out for u and u`ll get a clear glowing skin


No comments:

Post a Comment