Thursday, March 11, 2010

Does putting a skin on your ipod affect wifi?

I have a ipod touch and I been wondering if I should get and skin. If I get a skin will it affect the wifi? Like if I put it on, will I get less signal?





Here is a link to the skin I want:


https://www.gelaskins.com/skins.php?Devi...





Also, if you reccomend me other skins from other websites, post it please. Anyhing to do with Japan will be great, I have great pride in my country.
Does putting a skin on your ipod affect wifi?
using a skin will definitely not do anyhting. Wireless internet can go through walls of buildings, so there is no reason it cant go through an ipod skin. My friend uses wireless from his neighbors house across the street, so im sure you will be fine.
Does putting a skin on your ipod affect wifi?
Yeah It will work I have a skin on mines and it works just fine.
Reply:Come on, of course not, Look at how thin those skins are, Wi-fi goes through the WALLS OF YOUR HOUSE...


come on


No comments:

Post a Comment