Sunday, March 14, 2010

Do i have olive skin?

in summer my skin is a darker shade of brown and in winter my skin's a bit paler. when i look in the bathroom mirror with the lights on my skin looks greenish. i tan easily but i burn occassionally. is that normal for olive skinned people?





btw my dad's spanish (brownish skin nd burns quite often) and my mum's filipino (dark skin); if that helps
Do i have olive skin?
hhaha i have the same mix,im mixed with portuguese too though,i'll tell u right now u are olive,


and it is normal,


but sometimes im still dark in the winter





juss use lotion regularly,that helps alot








hope i helpt
Do i have olive skin?
check your t-zone, if its shiny n sticky den u hv oily skin ............
Reply:I would say Yes you have an Olive skin tone. Even Olive skinned people burn and it is totally normal!


No comments:

Post a Comment