Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bad skin condition :(?

Hello All,





My face skin condition is really bad. I have a oily skin and it is seen only very much on my forehead and nose. after sometime or days i use to get small eruptions and later they turn into big pimples and once they break, they leave a ugly scar.





Can anyone please help me or suggest me a way to get rid off and get a clear skin. I am dark in color and still it shows up very badly. I am unable to attend meetings or go out.


I would appreciate if anyone give me a homemade product or solution to get rid of this. I want my skin to be clear and free fro wrinkles and scars caused by it.





Best Regards,


Girish
Bad skin condition :(?
For oily skin care, see the source below.
Bad skin condition :(?
Try proactive. It worked well for me. Also, try washing your face in the morning and at night. There are also oil-absorbant cloths you can get to use during the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment