Monday, March 15, 2010

Anti-Aging products and Acne prone skin (for men)?

I am a 28-year-old asian guy who enjoyed acne-free beautiful skin when I was in my early teens 'til age 26. It all went downhill from there. Acne attacked my skin and now I look 'ugh'. Fortunately, with help from dermatologists my battles with it has stabilized though I still have acne scars and occassional acne on my oily skin. I'm getting older and I know by age 30 men should start using anti-aging products to combat skin aging.


The problem is dermatologists forbid me from using any moisturizers (even those that are high-quality) and limits me with a facial wash and toner only (completely skipping 'step 3' of skin care). I admit it has done help, my acne problems have stabilized. But I'm worried about my skin not getting any anti-aging treatments and it's showing signs already. This is quite a problem for me because all anti-aging products are all in moisturizer form (milk, gel, cream, mask, and emulsions) - all things which I can't use because my skin reacts to them negatively.
Anti-Aging products and Acne prone skin (for men)?
Try pro-activ
Anti-Aging products and Acne prone skin (for men)?
I have struggled with acne for many years. I still continue to struggle with acne in my mid-20s and always seem to have a few breakouts. I have tried a variety of skin care products over the years. It's like I can never have perfectly clear skin anymore. But after using Zenmed products it's much better now and I am Totally satisfied with product quality and results. I recommend Zenmed products for sure!
Reply:Hi 28yo guy. I so identify with you. I too had clear pinkish skin all the way until around 23yo when I got the acne attack for about 5 years before I discovered the secret. Imagine waking up and discovering out-pop-the-pimple in the bathroom mirror, and you didn't know why or how. The secret lies in what happens under the skin. Although I was using a good skincare system, you must get a proper skin profiling and nutrition specifically for anti-acne.





Also, I disagree with your doctor that moisturisers are forbidden; it is crucial if you want great skin, especially in Asia's hot climate.





If you are interested call me +6012-3101256 or visit www.smartspa.biz


No comments:

Post a Comment